Grants Will Help Students Who Left School to Finish Degrees – Jackson Free Press

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Mississippi students who left college at least two years ago without a degree can apply for a grant to help them return to — and finish …

  • You already voted!
  • Read More

Get Unlimited Free Access

Join 20,000 other readers who rate their headlines through us